- RSVP continues to connect people aged 55+ to the volunteer opportunities of their dreams by teaming up with CARES Elfers!
- Senior Companion volunteers continue to help isolated homebound elders or veterans live independently, with dignity, in their own homes.
- TelePals continue to provide ongoing telephone reassurance to keep people connected during this time of social isolation.
- Operation: Veteran Connect partners up with Blue Star Mothers to send appreciation to servicemembers.
- Readers in Motion expands program to a community-based model.
- Health Buddies partner up with the Crisis Center to continue to support individuals living with chronic diseases.
Full January 2020 Newsletter