The is an organization of dedicated employees and volunteers whose mission is to improve health, wellness and independent living for individuals and families. Volunteer opportunities are typically a 2-4 hour per week time commitment.
Service opportunities include:
- Deliver nutritious meals or groceries to seniors
- Serve senior diners
- Provide clients with transportation to medical appointments and pharmacies
- Deliver a lunchtime meal to homebound seniors, typically 5 to 10 clients.
- Deliver a lunchtime meal to homebound seniors, typically 5 to 10 clients per.
- Volunteers assist dining site staff with packing totes with meals for MOW drivers, help with client activities and meal service, clean bins, roll silverware, and engage with dining site participants.
- We welcome musicians, singers, magicians, clowns, and more! Volunteers typically serve once a month any day volunteers assist staff with various needs and client activities including physical and cognitive exercises. May include some light clean-up after activities and meals.
- Help us with scanning, record keeping, filing, mailings, data entry, special projects, client phone calls, etc..
To start volunteering contact Sarah Rosenbaum at email@example.com or (813)-492-8924.