Good Connections Thrift Shoppe – One Community Now
Help support our community by volunteering as a Thrift Shop Assistant at Good Connection Thrift Shoppe!
Location: 6634 US-19, New Port Richey, FL 34652
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Ensure smooth, professional, and efficient store operations; and always striving to increase income for the store.
1. Accept and sort through all donations, separating good merchandise that can be made available to customers.
2. Always striving to increase income from the store.
3. Distribute in-kind receipts for donations.
4. Display and price all merchandise to be sold in the store.
5. Handle sales at cash register.
6. Have the store open during the advertised hours.
7. Keep the store and surrounding area neat, clean and attractive.
8. Model respectful interaction with staff, volunteers, customers and donors.
9. Keep abreast of new and innovate merchandising and display ideas.
10. Participate in staff meetings and trainings as needed.
11. Engage in reflective supervision and actively examine how this work impacts you and how you impact the people that you work with as well as co-workers.
12. Abide by confidentiality required by One Community Now
13. Other responsibilities as assigned by Thrift Store Manager and Executive Director.
Availability: Choose your day, store is open Monday through Saturday, 10am-5pm
Next steps: Contact Ann Wilkinson below or call (813) 492-8921