Don’t Want Cookie-Cutter Community Service? Customize Your Volunteer Experience.
Got an hour? Give an hour. RSVP volunteers choose how, where and how often they want to serve. RSVP is a nationally-affiliated program, through AmeriCorp Seniors. It’s one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over.
Share your experience. Be a hero.
Use the skills and talents you’ve gained over the years or develop new ones. Care, connect and contribute to your community through a variety of volunteer opportunities:
- Food distribution and delivery through food banks to homebound seniors and veterans
- Tutor/mentor children in school to help with reading, math or social/emotional skills
- Help non-profits build needed infrastructure to grow and provide community services efficiently and economically
- Visit homebound seniors and veterans to keep them connected and social
- Assist victims of natural disasters
Volunteering is also available through diverse community service programs:
Mentor and Tutor Kids
From toddlers to high schoolers, help the youth of our community learn to read, study, explore science, engage in physical activity, get into college and so much more for KIDS!
Help homebound elderly or disabled adults retain their independence in their own homes. Read More
Food Distribution and Delivery
Deliver meals, serve food at a senior center or organize and package food donations at a local food pantry. Read More
Veterans helping veterans or the children of military families. Read More
Help elderly, experiencing difficulty with writing checks and reconciling bank statements; program trains and bonds volunteers. Read More
Volunteers receive pre-service orientation, training and ongoing support to maximize their experience.