Help Kids Feel Safe, Warm, and Welcome at Joshua House
Do you want to help create a safe, warm, and welcoming environment for abandoned, abused, and neglected children?
Joshua House in the Lutz area is seeking Front Desk Reception Volunteers.
- One person: Thursdays from 9am – 4pm
- Or Two people split-shift: from 9am – 12:30pm and 12:30pm – 4pm.
Additional volunteers are needed to be “floaters or fill-ins” when regular volunteers are taking time off to travel or for medical reasons.
- Greeting guests
- Allowing guests/staff into the building (door stays locked – guests must be “buzzed” in)
- Answering phones, answering callers’ questions and taking messages
- Other administrative tasks as needed, based on the volunteer’s skillset and the needs that day
- Some days/times are busier than other and volunteers are welcome to read a book if there is downtime.
Find out how you can help today! Contact Connie Larrieu Brown at (813) 997-1300 firstname.lastname@example.org