Job Title: Volunteer Coordinator for ReDefiners World Languages
Purpose of Position: The Volunteer Coordinator works directly with the Executive Director to further the mission of RDWL and ensure operational success among Volunteer Teachers, Students, Program and Community Volunteers.
Work Location: 8056 N. 56th, Tampa, FL 33617
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Recruit Volunteers
● Train and Onboard Volunteers
● Develop and Foster a volunteer community
● Develop and maintain record of volunteers and hours
● Coordinate and manage volunteer schedules for all events and programs
● Track volunteer hours
● Issue proof of volunteer service
Length of Appointment: The Volunteer Coordinator shall remain in position for a period of 12-months. After this term the Volunteer Coordinator term may be extended if mutually agreed upon.
Support: Program Coordinators will work closely with Volunteer Coordinator.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field
● At least two years experience in a leadership role
● Proactive work ethic
● Leadership skills, including the ability to guide and delegate
● Proficient in database management
● Able to maintain accurate and organized records
● Comfortable with meeting short deadlines
● Able to work independently and within a team environment
Next Steps: Contact Rita Sibaja Below